“Whatever I touch should turn into Gold.”
Sounds familiar? Most of us have heard the famous story of “The Golden Touch” of greedy King Midas who was granted a wish by a mysterious visitor to turn all things he touches to gold.
Now imagine the same happens to you – What would you have done? Yep, it’s time to discuss the cold hard subject of money. Let’s talk about getting and spending money and what it takes to be more fulfilled and successful. It’s a question most people avoid, but it will help you achieve incredible success.
This exercise will help you to expand your horizon and give a bird’s eye view point to your business. Answering this question will help you define what you are passionate about.
On successfully completing this exercise, you will be able to:
- Prioritize what you value and what (and whom) you care about the most
- Prepare a exhaustive list of resources required to start your business
- Get you thinking on ways to look at the budget and further financial planning required to run your business
Answer the above question by keeping the following things in mind:
- Choose your focus
- What does this mean to you?
- What are the tools and resources you need?
- Create a list
Make a list of all the resources that you need to start your business that
require both financial and non-financial help
- Think of ways
- How can you increase your budget financially?
- How can your money and resources be re-invested?
Make a copy using Google Docs-> File->Make a copy option. Use the format mentioned below.
- Determine the value of your priorities. Re prioritize if necessary
- Analyze your list looking at the budget you have in hand