We are living in a ‘surplus society’. Everything you need is offered by similar businesses producing similar things having access to similar resources with no remarkable difference in the pricing or quality.
You must be thinking:
- Is there any opportunity which is worth pursuing and investing your time, money and resources?
- How can you still create a great idea which will offer a strong value proposition that customer can’t resist?
- How can you attract a continual stream of business leads and business opportunities?
- How can you stay competitive to position your business so compelling that your customers continues buying it from you?
- How can you monetize your customers by selling them more and offering them other complimentary products and services?
- And, how can you cost-effectively and efficiently get more things done every day to remain competitive, offer better value, and maximize your profit?
Yes, you can.
The purpose of this guide is to help you find the secret formula that when applied together with the excellent execution, your entrepreneurial dream will lead you to achieve the success you deserve.
At this point in time, I want you to do a bit of day dreaming. I want you to think of the day when you’ll be introducing your idea to the world. You’d be tweeting about your launch. Knowing the limitations of introducing your idea in less than 280 words, how would you like to introduce your business to the world so that when they read it, they must feel “wow”. They can’t stop visiting your website or checking it out?
Use the template below to introduce your idea.
Don’t worry too much about it. Just use the best of your creativity and imagination to write the most compelling tweet to introduce your startup.