We Work With Startups and SMEs To Make Beautiful and Easy Digital Products To Revolutionize Everything
For us, a good design must make it easier for people to understand and use the product and display brand values. We combine design principles, user research and mental models to make design decisions and then validate these decisions by testing them with users.
Research and planning
Our design team gather information about the target audience, the business goals of the app, and the competition.
Sketching and Prototyping
Our team creates rough sketches and prototypes to explore different design concepts and layouts.
Our team creates detailed design assets, such as visual designs, user flows, and interactions.
Testing and iteration
We run usability tests, A/B testing, and user research to gather feedback and make necessary changes.
Our design team gets involved in turning the design into a functional web or mobile app, working closely with the development team.
Maintenance and updates
Our designers supervise the ongoing work to keep the app up to date and address any issues that may arise.
Research and Planning
Design research and planning involves gathering information about the target audience, the business goals of the design, and the competitive analysis to inform the design process.
- Our design team clearly defines the research question to understand the goals and results expectations.
- We create user personas and take clues from user research to understand the needs and preferences of the target audience.
- Before starting the design process, they understand the target audience, business goals, and competition.
- Our team prepare affinity diagrams, customer journey maps, and persona profiles to visualize and make recommendations and design decisions.
Sketching and Prototyping
Sketching and prototyping are important stages in the design process that involve exploring different design concepts and layouts to find the best solution for the app.
- We begin by understanding the goals and constraints of the design, such as the target audience, business goals, and technical limitations.
- Our team create rough sketches of different design concepts and layouts to explore different ideas and get a sense of what might work.
- We create low-fidelity wireframes and more refined prototypes which showcase the layout and functionality.
- We involve stakeholders and target customers to test the prototypes, gather feedback and make any necessary changes.
In this stage, our designers design the mobile and web applications based on the finalized prototype, ensuring that the app is visually appealing and easy to use.
We use modern design software to create detailed design assets such as visual designs, user flows, and interactions.
We test the design with users or focus groups to gather feedback and make any necessary changes with the help of usability testing and A/B testing.
Design Testing and Iteration
We consider testing and iteration as an important part of the entire design process for gathering feedback on the design and making any necessary changes. Our testing efforts include
- Defining goals and objectives.
- Selecting the testing method.
- Preparing testing environment.
- Recruiting participants conduct the testing.
- Analyzing the results and making changes, if any.
And we use usability testing tools, A/B testing tools and survey tools to validate the needs and preferences of the target audience.
Our design team supervises and oversees turning the design into a functional web and mobile application.
- Our project plan includes the tasks for designers to provide development time support to developers
- Provides creative briefing and knowledge transfer to the development team
- Design implementation supervision involves overseeing the process of turning the design into a functional product or service
- Work with the development team to make necessary changes if they face any issues
- Test the implemented design to ensure it is functional and meets the set goals and objectives
Maintenance and Updates
Our design process ensures that the app keeps functioning correctly and fix any issue that may arise. As part of maintenance and updates, we handle tasks such as addressing bugs, improving performance and ensuring compatibility with new devices and operating systems.
- More complex apps may require more frequent maintenance and updates to keep them functioning properly
- Design updates may require frequent updates to ensure users have access to the new features and functionality
- Design updates also require when businesses decide to change their business models to generate new revenue
- Governance and design guidance by the app store may also require continuous maintenance and design updating